JESUS VS. THE ILLUMINATI
This new video covers The Gospel of Thomas and analyzes how Jesus wanted to convert every human possessor (Lion) from the pyramid system (which provides “immortality” of only 1,000 years) and convert them into the new system of immortality that The Gray’s adopted. This new system can provide INFINITE immortality but each individual has to be righteous; the unrighteous would not procure re-incarnation. The Pharisee’s have hidden this knowledge, of re-incarnation to the Lions, and to the human population.
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Yeshua – The Bible – John 8:44 (NIV)
“Go tell that fox, ‘I will keep on driving out demons and healing people today and tomorrow, and on the third day I will reach my goal.’ “
Yeshua – The Bible – Luke 13:32 (NIV)
Occult Meaning: This quote does not provide the context in which he is referring to King Herod; was he a shape-shifter or “demon possessed?” One must then turn to the context of his behaviors to make a decision based on probabilities. King Herod wanted to kill Yeshua, has been known to have murdered his own family, and had many rabbi’s murdered for, essentially, a stable monetary supply. The latter is a common characteristic of demon possessors. This can also be seen today in the media with today’s pop-artists, for example.
THE GOSPEL OF THOMAS
They are reproduced here with an interpretation of them. http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html
Note: Selection from the website above are taken from Robert J. Miller, ed., The Complete Gospels: Annotated Scholars Version. (Polebridge Press, 1992, 1994).
Please keep in mind that the interpretations here pertain to Lions and how they pertain to The Illuminati.
1. And he said, “Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death.”
2. Jesus said, “Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]”
3. Jesus said, “If your leaders say to you, ‘Look, the (Father’s) kingdom is in the sky,’ then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, ‘It is in the sea,’ then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father’s) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.
When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty.”
4. Jesus said, “The person old in days won’t hesitate to ask a little child seven days old about the place of life, and that person will live.
For many of the first will be last, and will become a single one.”
5. Jesus said, “Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you.
For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. [And there is nothing buried that will not be raised.]”
6. His disciples asked him and said to him, “Do you want us to fast? How should we pray? Should we give to charity? What diet should we observe?”
Jesus said, “Don’t lie, and don’t do what you hate, because all things are disclosed before heaven. After all, there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing covered up that will remain undisclosed.”
Occult Meaning: Here Yeshua refers to the advanced shape-shifter who can meld with humans. This is a form of enslavement and most entities that do this kind of behaviors tend to be hiding from the law. This is why Yeshua states that they are “lucky” if a human (perhaps a saint) shape-locks them into a human form.
8. And he said, “The person is like a wise fisherman who cast his net into the sea and drew it up from the sea full of little fish. Among them the wise fisherman discovered a fine large fish. He threw all the little fish back into the sea, and easily chose the large fish. Anyone here with two good ears had better listen!”
9. Jesus said, “Look, the sower went out, took a handful (of seeds), and scattered (them). Some fell on the road, and the birds came and gathered them. Others fell on rock, and they didn’t take root in the soil and didn’t produce heads of grain. Others fell on thorns, and they choked the seeds and worms ate them. And others fell on good soil, and it produced a good crop: it yielded sixty per measure and one hundred twenty per measure.”
Occult Meaning: It is important to note that Genesis 6:3 (NIV) conveys a meaning similar to the “one hundred twenty per measure.”
“Then the LORD said, ‘My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”
The Bible – Genesis 6:3
Perhaps it is trying to convey that even The God of The Old Testament had specific limitations on putting lions into humans; immortality was most likely meant for righteous angels to be melded with righteous humans (perhaps the Levites, etc.). A human harboring a (righteous) lion (or teaching a lion to be righteous) so it can be immortal is designated the number 120 (remember 120 = 12 * [5 * 2]). However, recall that Yeshua mentioned “60 per measure” to denote the lion; 6 is a common motif for lions and it has a negative connotation. Perhaps both human and lion are attempting to follow The Law (thus the use of the number 60 since, again, 60 = 6 * [5 * 2]).
10. Jesus said, “I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I’m guarding it until it blazes.”
11. Jesus said, “This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away.
The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. During the days when you ate what is dead, you made it come alive. When you are in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?”
Occult Meaning: “The dead are not alive” means that the advanced shape-shifters will not be re-incarnated when they die because they have committed so many crimes (like murdering people). The advanced shape-shifters who are Lions (melding with humans to hide) tend to be exiles from the Hollow of the Earth (refer to verse 89); this hidden city is called Agartha by the Tibetans. “the living will not die” means that people who are righteous will not die but will be re-incarnated. Re-incarnation is talked about in The Bible. An example would be the dialogue of The Transfiguration.
12. The disciples said to Jesus, “We know that you are going to leave us. Who will be our leader?”
Jesus said to them, “No matter where you are you are to go to James the Just, for whose sake heaven and earth came into being.”
13. Jesus said to his disciples, “Compare me to something and tell me what I am like.”
Simon Peter said to him, “You are like a just messenger.”
Matthew said to him, “You are like a wise philosopher.”
Thomas said to him, “Teacher, my mouth is utterly unable to say what you are like.”
Jesus said, “I am not your teacher. Because you have drunk, you have become intoxicated from the bubbling spring that I have tended.”
And he took him, and withdrew, and spoke three sayings to him. When Thomas came back to his friends they asked him, “What did Jesus say to you?”
Thomas said to them, “If I tell you one of the sayings he spoke to me, you will pick up rocks and stone me, and fire will come from the rocks and devour you.”
14. Jesus said to them, “If you fast, you will bring sin upon yourselves, and if you pray, you will be condemned, and if you give to charity, you will harm your spirits.
When you go into any region and walk about in the countryside, when people take you in, eat what they serve you and heal the sick among them.
After all, what goes into your mouth will not defile you; rather, it’s what comes out of your mouth that will defile you.”
15. Jesus said, “When you see one who was not born of woman, fall on your faces and worship. That one is your Father.”
16. Jesus said, “Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.
For there will be five in a house: there’ll be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone.”
Occult Meaning: “fire, sword, war” means he will bring belief into what he is preaching (“fire”), “sword, war” because what he is preaching is about fighting The Illuminati. In the second paragraph perhaps Yeshua talks about the five factions or classes (for example, Religious Class, Warrior Class, etc.) that harbors this world. Perhaps one of the classes is The Illuminati that everyone is fond of criticizing since they helped in creating this world. Perhaps these five factions came about after The War Of The Gods; peace coalesced but with compromises! This “prophecy” may or may not happen. One can think of prophecies as being based on probabilities since there are many variables involved. This is perhaps why Yeshua, in verse 89, prompts people to clean the problems in the hollow earth city as well! The problems of the hollow city seems to be the source of the problems in the crust of the Earth.
17. Jesus said, “I will give you what no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, what no hand has touched, what has not arisen in the human heart.”
18. The disciples said to Jesus, “Tell us, how will our end come?”
Jesus said, “Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.
Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death.”
19. Jesus said, “Congratulations to the one who came into being before coming into being.
If you become my disciples and pay attention to my sayings, these stones will serve you.
For there are five trees in Paradise for you; they do not change, summer or winter, and their leaves do not fall. Whoever knows them will not taste death.”
20. The disciples said to Jesus, “Tell us what Heaven’s kingdom is like.”
He said to them, “It’s like a mustard seed, the smallest of all seeds, but when it falls on prepared soil, it produces a large plant and becomes a shelter for birds of the sky.”
He said, “They are like little children living in a field that is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will say, ‘Give us back our field.’ They take off their clothes in front of them in order to give it back to them, and they return their field to them.
For this reason I say, if the owners of a house know that a thief is coming, they will be on guard before the thief arrives and will not let the thief break into their house (their domain) and steal their possessions.
As for you, then, be on guard against the world. Prepare yourselves with great strength, so the robbers can’t find a way to get to you, for the trouble you expect will come.
Let there be among you a person who understands.
When the crop ripened, he came quickly carrying a sickle and harvested it. Anyone here with two good ears had better listen!”
Occult Meaning: “field that is not theirs” means that humans are living in a planet that is not ours (because we were originally made as slaves). “They take off their clothes in front of them in order to give it back to them” most likely means the use of real-time gene-therapy to remove the reptilian DNA. This would most likely leave a shedding (the “clothing”). This is important since The Illuminati will use genetic nepotism to claim the use of a human shape-shifting body, by putting a Lion inside of it, for immortality.
This is a snippet from folio 79v of the Voynich Manuscripts. Notice that it shows a women covered in green liquid. Perhaps this represents the reptilian genetics because a reptile is pointing to the green liquid with it’s nose. The woman in the green sludge is being consumed by a “fish” which is colored blue like the water that is coming down from above; the Aqua Vitae (“the water of life”). Also note that the water are traversing through what looks like pipes are may actually be certain parts of the anatomy (perhaps as a metaphor to cleanse the body). Major religions (like Christianity) use a fish to represent life. Perhaps this represents the genetic material (for example, blood, etc) needed to remove the reptilian genetics from other space-traveling humans from other planets. Note that the alien-abduction process involves the extraction of genetic material.
“Prepare yourselves with great strength” means to arm oneself with science, technology, etc. This quote was not necessarily targeted for people of that time frame but for a time frame in the distant future like ours. This quote is important because the Illuminati want to “demon possess” the whole world.
22. Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, “These nursing babies are like those who enter the (Father’s) kingdom.”
They said to him, “Then shall we enter the (Father’s) kingdom as babies?”
Jesus said to them, “When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom].”
Occult Meaning: Yeshua is talking about genetic manipulation here. For example, “when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female…” Yeshua is referring to androgyny; perhaps it brings psychological balance. One of the reasons to do this would be to have a military advantage over their enemies; an example would be archangel Gabriel.
24. His disciples said, “Show us the place where you are, for we must seek it.”
He said to them, “Anyone here with two ears had better listen! There is light within a person of light, and it shines on the whole world. If it does not shine, it is dark.”
25. Jesus said, “Love your friends like your own soul, protect them like the pupil of your eye.”
26. Jesus said, “You see the sliver in your friend’s eye, but you don’t see the timber in your own eye. When you take the timber out of your own eye, then you will see well enough to remove the sliver from your friend’s eye.”
Note: The quote above may be a bad translation. An alternate translation is given below.
(26) Yeshua said, You see the speck in your brother’s eye but not the beam in your own eye. When you take the beam out of your own eye, then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.
The Gnostic Bible: Revised and Expanded Edition (p. 52). Shambhala Publications. Kindle Edition.
Occult Meaning: “The beam” may be the glow one may see in the eyes during shape-shifting. Yeshua may be trying to tell someone who has the capacity (a “saint” or in a society with enough technology) to extract and disregard the reptilian genome from him or herself. Then this person can understand and take “spec” out of their brother’s eye. This is important because it means to reject the claim that one is owned by The Illuminati through genetic nepotism. Referring to verse 21 (the no. 21 is a “demon possession” motif) one may wonder whether it is the reptilian DNA within the shape-shifting human that makes them more susceptible to “demon possession.”
27. “If you do not fast from the world, you will not find the (Father’s) kingdom. If you do not observe the sabbath as a sabbath you will not see the Father.”
28. Jesus said, “I took my stand in the midst of the world, and in flesh I appeared to them. I found them all drunk, and I did not find any of them thirsty. My soul ached for the children of humanity, because they are blind in their hearts and do not see, for they came into the world empty, and they also seek to depart from the world empty.
But meanwhile they are drunk. When they shake off their wine, then they will change their ways.”
29. Jesus said, “If the flesh came into being because of spirit, that is a marvel, but if spirit came into being because of the body, that is a marvel of marvels.
Yet I marvel at how this great wealth has come to dwell in this poverty.”
Occult Meaning: Perhaps the body becomes fully functional once there is a soul. Keeping in mind the UFO abduction phenomena, perhaps the first use of the word spirit refers to The Holy Spirit; there are reports of humans being told and shown about their future offspring and its corresponding soul! A human receiving a soul naturally, without the assistance of the Grays inserting them into a human baby, is a possibility (“a marvel of marvels”). The abduction process thus makes this process a guaranteed probability. Perhaps this is done to control who gets re-incarnated (the righteous get re-incarnated); this would curb the unrighteous (i.e. The Illuminati) from gaining a stronghold.
30. Jesus said, “Where there are three deities, they are divine. Where there are two or one, I am with that one.”
31. Jesus said, “No prophet is welcome on his home turf; doctors don’t cure those who know them.”
32. Jesus said, “A city built on a high hill and fortified cannot fall, nor can it be hidden.”
33. Jesus said, “What you will hear in your ear, in the other ear proclaim from your rooftops.
After all, no one lights a lamp and puts it under a basket, nor does one put it in a hidden place. Rather, one puts it on a lampstand so that all who come and go will see its light.”
34. Jesus said, “If a blind person leads a blind person, both of them will fall into a hole.”
35. Jesus said, “One can’t enter a strong person’s house and take it by force without tying his hands. Then one can loot his house.”
36. Jesus said, “Do not fret, from morning to evening and from evening to morning, [about your food–what you’re going to eat, or about your clothing–] what you are going to wear. [You’re much better than the lilies, which neither card nor spin.
As for you, when you have no garment, what will you put on? Who might add to your stature? That very one will give you your garment.]”
37. His disciples said, “When will you appear to us, and when will we see you?”
Jesus said, “When you strip without being ashamed, and you take your clothes and put them under your feet like little children and trample them, then [you] will see the son of the living one and you will not be afraid.”
38. Jesus said, “Often you have desired to hear these sayings that I am speaking to you, and you have no one else from whom to hear them. There will be days when you will seek me and you will not find me.”
39. Jesus said, “The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so.
As for you, be as sly as snakes and as simple as doves.”
40. Jesus said, “A grapevine has been planted apart from the Father. Since it is not strong, it will be pulled up by its root and will perish.”
41. Jesus said, “Whoever has something in hand will be given more, and whoever has nothing will be deprived of even the little they have.”
42. Jesus said, “Be passersby.”
43. His disciples said to him, “Who are you to say these things to us?”
“You don’t understand who I am from what I say to you.
Rather, you have become like the Judeans, for they love the tree but hate its fruit, or they love the fruit but hate the tree.”
44. Jesus said, “Whoever blasphemes against the Father will be forgiven, and whoever blasphemes against the son will be forgiven, but whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit will not be forgiven, either on earth or in heaven.”
Occult Meaning: The “holy spirit” consists of all spirits of righteous angels.
45. Jesus said, “Grapes are not harvested from thorn trees, nor are figs gathered from thistles, for they yield no fruit.
Good persons produce good from what they’ve stored up; bad persons produce evil from the wickedness they’ve stored up in their hearts, and say evil things. For from the overflow of the heart they produce evil.”
46. Jesus said, “From Adam to John the Baptist, among those born of women, no one is so much greater than John the Baptist that his eyes should not be averted.
But I have said that whoever among you becomes a child will recognize the (Father’s) kingdom and will become greater than John.”
47. Jesus said, “A person cannot mount two horses or bend two bows.
And a slave cannot serve two masters, otherwise that slave will honor the one and offend the other.
Occult Meaning: The first two sentences above means that one cannot have an allegiance to the God Of The Earth and the Father (of Yeshua). The God Of The Earth representing The Illuminati and the Father representing humans.
Nobody drinks aged wine and immediately wants to drink young wine. Young wine is not poured into old wineskins, or they might break, and aged wine is not poured into a new wineskin, or it might spoil.
An old patch is not sewn onto a new garment, since it would create a tear.”
Occult Meaning: One cannot put new ideas and new information to those who have old ideas and old ways of thinking and who are not willing to “think outside the box.” In the same way, one cannot put old ideas and old ways of thinking to the same people who “think outside the box.” Example: An old idea would be someone who states that fruit flies comes from inside the rotting fruit. A more knowledgeable person would know that fruit flies are external and are attracted to the rotting fruit. Each person would have a hard time explaining to each other about the fruit flies.
48. Jesus said, “If two make peace with each other in a single house, they will say to the mountain, ‘Move from here!’ and it will move.”
49. Jesus said, “Congratulations to those who are alone and chosen, for you will find the kingdom. For you have come from it, and you will return there again.”
50. Jesus said, “If they say to you, ‘Where have you come from?’ say to them, ‘We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.’
If they say to you, ‘Is it you?’ say, ‘We are its children, and we are the chosen of the living Father.’
If they ask you, ‘What is the evidence of your Father in you?’ say to them, ‘It is motion and rest.'”
51. His disciples said to him, “When will the rest for the dead take place, and when will the new world come?”
He said to them, “What you are looking forward to has come, but you don’t know it.”
52. His disciples said to him, “Twenty-four prophets have spoken in Israel, and they all spoke of you.”
He said to them, “You have disregarded the living one who is in your presence, and have spoken of the dead.”
53. His disciples said to him, “Is circumcision useful or not?”
He said to them, “If it were useful, their father would produce children already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become profitable in every respect.”
54. Jesus said, “Congratulations to the poor, for to you belongs Heaven’s kingdom.”
55. Jesus said, “Whoever does not hate father and mother cannot be my disciple, and whoever does not hate brothers and sisters, and carry the cross as I do, will not be worthy of me.”
56. Jesus said, “Whoever has come to know the world has discovered a carcass, and whoever has discovered a carcass, of that person the world is not worthy.”
57 Jesus said, “The Father’s kingdom is like a person who has [good] seed. His enemy came during the night and sowed weeds among the good seed. The person did not let the workers pull up the weeds, but said to them, ‘No, otherwise you might go to pull up the weeds and pull up the wheat along with them.’ For on the day of the harvest the weeds will be conspicuous, and will be pulled up and burned.”
Occult Meaning: Demon possession by The Black Eyed Kids, as an example.
58. Jesus said, “Congratulations to the person who has toiled and has found life.”
59. Jesus said, “Look to the living one as long as you live, otherwise you might die and then try to see the living one, and you will be unable to see.”
60. He saw a Samaritan carrying a lamb and going to Judea. He said to his disciples, “that person … around the lamb.” They said to him, “So that he may kill it and eat it.” He said to them, “He will not eat it while it is alive, but only after he has killed it and it has become a carcass.”
They said, “Otherwise he can’t do it.”
He said to them, “So also with you, seek for yourselves a place for rest, or you might become a carcass and be eaten.”
61. Jesus said, “Two will recline on a couch; one will die, one will live.”
Salome said, “Who are you mister? You have climbed onto my couch and eaten from my table as if you are from someone.”
Jesus said to her, “I am the one who comes from what is whole. I was granted from the things of my Father.”
“I am your disciple.”
“For this reason I say, if one is whole, one will be filled with light, but if one is divided, one will be filled with darkness.”
62. Jesus said, “I disclose my mysteries to those [who are worthy] of [my] mysteries.
63 Jesus said, “There was a rich person who had a great deal of money. He said, ‘I shall invest my money so that I may sow, reap, plant, and fill my storehouses with produce, that I may lack nothing.’ These were the things he was thinking in his heart, but that very night he died. Anyone here with two ears had better listen!”
64. Jesus said, “A person was receiving guests. When he had prepared the dinner, he sent his slave to invite the guests.
The slave went to the first and said to that one, ‘My master invites you.’ That one said, ‘Some merchants owe me money; they are coming to me tonight. I have to go and give them instructions. Please excuse me from dinner.’
The slave went to another and said to that one, ‘My master has invited you.’ That one said to the slave, ‘I have bought a house, and I have been called away for a day. I shall have no time.’
The slave went to another and said to that one, ‘My master invites you.’ That one said to the slave, ‘My friend is to be married, and I am to arrange the banquet. I shall not be able to come. Please excuse me from dinner.’
The slave went to another and said to that one, ‘My master invites you.’ That one said to the slave, ‘I have bought an estate, and I am going to collect the rent. I shall not be able to come. Please excuse me.’
The slave returned and said to his master, ‘Those whom you invited to dinner have asked to be excused.’ The master said to his slave, ‘Go out on the streets and bring back whomever you find to have dinner.’
Buyers and merchants [will] not enter the places of my Father.”
65. He said, “A […] person owned a vineyard and rented it to some farmers, so they could work it and he could collect its crop from them. He sent his slave so the farmers would give him the vineyard’s crop. They grabbed him, beat him, and almost killed him, and the slave returned and told his master. His master said, ‘Perhaps he didn’t know them.’ He sent another slave, and the farmers beat that one as well. Then the master sent his son and said, ‘Perhaps they’ll show my son some respect.’ Because the farmers knew that he was the heir to the vineyard, they grabbed him and killed him. Anyone here with two ears had better listen!”
66. Jesus said, “Show me the stone that the builders rejected: that is the keystone.”
67. Jesus said, “Those who know all, but are lacking in themselves, are utterly lacking.”
68. Jesus said, “Congratulations to you when you are hated and persecuted; and no place will be found, wherever you have been persecuted.”
69. Jesus said, “Congratulations to those who have been persecuted in their hearts: they are the ones who have truly come to know the Father.
Congratulations to those who go hungry, so the stomach of the one in want may be filled.”
70. Jesus said, “If you bring forth what is within you, what you have will save you. If you do not have that within you, what you do not have within you [will] kill you.”
71. Jesus said, “I will destroy [this] house, and no one will be able to build it […].”
Occult Meaning: Yeshua is stating that the house the governs the Earth will be broken if someone who fully understand his teachings put them into practice. Refer to verse 16.
72. A [person said] to him, “Tell my brothers to divide my father’s possessions with me.”
He said to the person, “Mister, who made me a divider?”
He turned to his disciples and said to them, “I’m not a divider, am I?”
73. Jesus said, “The crop is huge but the workers are few, so beg the harvest boss to dispatch workers to the fields.”
74. He said, “Lord, there are many around the drinking trough, but there is nothing in the well.”
75. Jesus said, “There are many standing at the door, but those who are alone will enter the bridal suite.”
76. Jesus said, “The Father’s kingdom is like a merchant who had a supply of merchandise and found a pearl. That merchant was prudent; he sold the merchandise and bought the single pearl for himself.
So also with you, seek his treasure that is unfailing, that is enduring, where no moth comes to eat and no worm destroys.”
77. Jesus said, “I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained.
Split a piece of wood; I am there.
Lift up the stone, and you will find me there.”
78. Jesus said, “Why have you come out to the countryside? To see a reed shaken by the wind? And to see a person dressed in soft clothes, [like your] rulers and your powerful ones? They are dressed in soft clothes, and they cannot understand truth.”
79. A woman in the crowd said to him, “Lucky are the womb that bore you and the breasts that fed you.”
He said to [her], “Lucky are those who have heard the word of the Father and have truly kept it. For there will be days when you will say, ‘Lucky are the womb that has not conceived and the breasts that have not given milk.'”
Occult Meaning: Yeshua is stating that there will be a time where there is going to be massive rapes in this planet, most likely due to The Illuminati.
80. Jesus said, “Whoever has come to know the world has discovered the body, and whoever has discovered the body, of that one the world is not worthy.”
81. Jesus said, “Let one who has become wealthy reign, and let one who has power renounce <it>.”
82. Jesus said, “Whoever is near me is near the fire, and whoever is far from me is far from the (Father’s) kingdom.”
83. Jesus said, “Images are visible to people, but the light within them is hidden in the image of the Father’s light. He will be disclosed, but his image is hidden by his light.”
Occult Meaning: Keep in mind that the word “images” refers to corporeal entities. The first sentence is referring to the Lion (an image) hiding in the Father’s light (the human being).
84. Jesus said, “When you see your likeness, you are happy. But when you see your images that came into being before you and that neither die nor become visible, how much you will have to bear!”
Occult Meaning: When you see other humans people are comfortable. But when you see Lions that were born before you were and that don’t die nor show themselves (because residing inside the human body prevents aging [immortality]), how much will a person condone these behaviors.
85. Jesus said, “Adam came from great power and great wealth, but he was not worthy of you. For had he been worthy, [he would] not [have tasted] death.”
86. Jesus said, “[Foxes have] their dens and birds have their nests, but human beings have no place to lay down and rest.”
87. Jesus said, “How miserable is the body that depends on a body, and how miserable is the soul that depends on these two.”
88. Jesus said, “The messengers and the prophets will come to you and give you what belongs to you. You, in turn, give them what you have, and say to yourselves, ‘When will they come and take what belongs to them?'”
89. Jesus said, “Why do you wash the outside of the cup? Don’t you understand that the one who made the inside is also the one who made the outside?”
90. Jesus said, “Come to me, for my yoke is comfortable and my lordship is gentle, and you will find rest for yourselves.”
91. They said to him, “Tell us who you are so that we may believe in you.”
He said to them, “You examine the face of heaven and earth, but you have not come to know the one who is in your presence, and you do not know how to examine the present moment.”
92. Jesus said, “Seek and you will find.
In the past, however, I did not tell you the things about which you asked me then. Now I am willing to tell them, but you are not seeking them.”
93. “Don’t give what is holy to dogs, for they might throw them upon the manure pile. Don’t throw pearls [to] pigs, or they might … it […].”
94. Jesus [said], “One who seeks will find, and for [one who knocks] it will be opened.”
95. [Jesus said], “If you have money, don’t lend it at interest. Rather, give [it] to someone from whom you won’t get it back.”
96. Jesus [said], “The Father’s kingdom is like [a] woman. She took a little leaven, [hid] it in dough, and made it into large loaves of bread. Anyone here with two ears had better listen!”
Occult Meaning: This pertains to the UFO abduction process of extracting genetic material to create new offspring.
97. Jesus said, “The [Father’s] kingdom is like a woman who was carrying a [jar] full of meal. While she was walking along [a] distant road, the handle of the jar broke and the meal spilled behind her [along] the road. She didn’t know it; she hadn’t noticed a problem. When she reached her house, she put the jar down and discovered that it was empty.”
Occult Meaning: It seems that “[a] distant road” refers to space travel. Most likely the harshness of space-travel made the humans infertile.
98. Jesus said, “The Father’s kingdom is like a person who wanted to kill someone powerful. While still at home he drew his sword and thrust it into the wall to find out whether his hand would go in. Then he killed the powerful one.”
99. The disciples said to him, “Your brothers and your mother are standing outside.”
He said to them, “Those here who do what my Father wants are my brothers and my mother. They are the ones who will enter my Father’s kingdom.”
100. They showed Jesus a gold coin and said to him, “The Roman emperor’s people demand taxes from us.”
He said to them, “Give the emperor what belongs to the emperor, give God what belongs to God, and give me what is mine.”
101. “Whoever does not hate [father] and mother as I do cannot be my [disciple], and whoever does [not] love [father and] mother as I do cannot be my [disciple]. For my mother […], but my true [mother] gave me life.”
102. Jesus said, “Damn the Pharisees! They are like a dog sleeping in the cattle manger: the dog neither eats nor [lets] the cattle eat.”
103. Jesus said, “Congratulations to those who know where the rebels are going to attack. [They] can get going, collect their imperial resources, and be prepared before the rebels arrive.”
104. They said to Jesus, “Come, let us pray today, and let us fast.”
Jesus said, “What sin have I committed, or how have I been undone? Rather, when the groom leaves the bridal suite, then let people fast and pray.”
105. Jesus said, “Whoever knows the father and the mother will be called the child of a whore.”
Occult Meaning: Yeshua is referring to the God Of The Earth. This would explain verse found in John 8:44 in The Bible where Yeshua states that “Your father is the devil…”
106. Jesus said, “When you make the two into one, you will become children of Adam, and when you say, ‘Mountain, move from here!’ it will move.”
107. Jesus said, “The (Father’s) kingdom is like a shepherd who had a hundred sheep. One of them, the largest, went astray. He left the ninety-nine and looked for the one until he found it. After he had toiled, he said to the sheep, ‘I love you more than the ninety-nine.'”
108. Jesus said, “Whoever drinks from my mouth will become like me; I myself shall become that person, and the hidden things will be revealed to him.”
109. Jesus said, “The (Father’s) kingdom is like a person who had a treasure hidden in his field but did not know it. And [when] he died he left it to his [son]. The son [did] not know about it either. He took over the field and sold it. The buyer went plowing, [discovered] the treasure, and began to lend money at interest to whomever he wished.”
110. Jesus said, “Let one who has found the world, and has become wealthy, renounce the world.”
111. Jesus said, “The heavens and the earth will roll up in your presence, and whoever is living from the living one will not see death.”
Does not Jesus say, “Those who have found themselves, of them the world is not worthy”?
112. Jesus said, “Damn the flesh that depends on the soul. Damn the soul that depends on the flesh.”
Occult Meaning: Yeshua is criticizing the Lions. The first sentence refers to the flesh of the Lion while inside the human, manipulating his or her soul to control the body. The second sentence Yeshua is damning the soul of the Lion that depends on the flesh of the human.
“It will not come by watching for it. It will not be said, ‘Look, here!’ or ‘Look, there!’ Rather, the Father’s kingdom is spread out upon the earth, and people don’t see it.”
114. Simon Peter said to them, “Make Mary leave us, for females don’t deserve life.”
Jesus said, “Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven.”